Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Winter Wonderland

Hubby had cabin fever bad by Sunday so I made him drive me around town to look at the frosted over trees and let me take photos. We actually had hoar frost on Sunday, something I'd never seen up close and personal. (I'll post them later.)
I love how these look with some of Kim's presets applied.

 kk_dreamlike with extra clarity.

kk_hazyday

kk_hazyday

kk_moodswing

kk_breeze
kk_darklight
kk_darkday

my edits

It was starting to just get warm enough that the frost started to fall.
iPhone shot edited with kk_today.

We ended up having a snowball fight and I think I lost.
This was a 'captured frame' from a movie clip. kk_toucha

kk_breeze

I plan to put a video together since I'm in the Time Capsules Class. It's a lot of work. I could spend a couple full days just on one video.

Linking up for Texture Tuesday at kimklassen.com.
Kim Klassen dot com

14 comments:

  1. Love these images! You certainly have a lot of snow. We haven't had any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, and Kim's desaturated presets work beautifully with them. My favorite in this series is that amazing tree that you processed with kk_breeze. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images, I love the trees covered in frost....so pretty ! Love the shot of hubby throwing the snowball....it made me smile !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These could be a beautiful coffee table book...I love how each preset gave a new feel/mood to the image. Wow, snow on your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your video! This is something I'd love to learn . . . wish you lived nearby and could teach me! Love the winter scenes with picture perfect edits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'm sure the video will be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful photos.. I love that you get out and about in the snow.

    Hugs, Linda
    My Happy Place

    ReplyDelete

  8. That's the one great thing about winter.......it's very photogenic!
    Your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great experimentation with different filters. I like the way the red car pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snow images! Visiting from Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Roxi, I LOVE these. I cannot tell you how happy it makes my heart you joined our little LTTL community. I wanted so much more snow this year, but I have to live vicariously through others who post online... you are the feature for the week, check out the Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, they look so olde worlde and classic - just beautiful #lifethruthelens (and apologies for taking so long to pop over and comment)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!