Tuesday, July 14, 2015

In love with Flowers

I'm in love with flowers. There, I said it. I'm also in love with the deaminess I can get in Lightroom. I used Pretty Presets in these edits. A mixture of several. Their Clean and Creative Workflow is my favorite.


I believe cosmos are the most photogenic of all flowers.

I love the slightly desaturated version of this one.

And the warmth of these as they turn toward the sun.

Pretty Preset also has some great bokeh effects with their Luminous Set. I think I added 2 or 3 to this one.

All shots made using my 100 Macro lens with my Canon. My aperture setting were 4.5 and 5.6 on these shots. 
I've had more fun shooting my flowers this year with this lens.

3 comments:

  1. You and me both love flowers. If there was just one thing in this world I think I would pick flowers. These are gorge...ous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, all of them! The one Where the flowers are facing the sun has a wonderful warm yet desaturated look.
    I'm practicing flower photography at my mom's garden & can't wait to open the Pictures in LR when I get home... PS. Thx for the Pretty Presents tip - I need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!