1. I found I love shooting snow in Slo-Mo. But I would prefer Sno-No-Mo. However I just discover that after transferring the video to my computer it didn't repay in Slo-Mo. What's up with that? I had hoped to show it here.
2. I found a new place for prop goodies. At the DAV(Disabled American Veterans) downtown . I only had 10 minutes to spare but I captured some beauty on the outside of the building.
3. Inside was heaven. I found three great tiny vases.
4. I finally brought some fresh flowers this week. I couldn't find tulips so I settled on these baby roses. I think between my phone and my camera I shot over a hundred pics. A favorite shot with the Hipstamatic app using Bettie XL and DreamCanvas. I think this makes them look larger than they really are.
5. We woke up to the beauty of hoar frost on Sunday. This is very rare because we almost never have fog. I have more photos posted on Tuesday. It truly was a winter wonderland.
Have a fabulous weekend! Everyone around her is in a great mood because the sun is finally shining but it will be too muddy to do any yard work.
Linking up with these great blogs today.