This week I've found out things about me I don't think I want to know but actually it's good to know them. I'm a worse class junkie than I ever thought.
Have I signed up for any new classes for 2014? Well, let's revisit last years' for a moment.
How about a list of all the online classes I started this year and didn't finish? Along with the others I have access to and barely started? I will make myself a class schedule and attend (somewhat) faithfully.
I have so many that some I hardly even remember buying. A cruise through my paypal account and my filed receipts has turned up a few of those.
It's a good thing they are not tangable. I'd be one of those people that barely have a path through their house.
I actually did finish 7 classes this year and would like to review some of these again. (Yeah! Bravo! I'm giving myself a pat on the back! I seriously thought I had only finished 3.)
- Photo Art Blends - Cottage Arts (fabulous! if you're artsy)
- The Art of Journaling - Amanda Taylor (also fabulous! if you're artsy)
- The Art of Blending - Digital Scrapper
- Apple iMovie - PPSOP
- Round Trip - Kim Klassen
- The Art of Composition - Tracy Clark
- The Phone Photography Project - Big Picture Classes
Most of these I got past the midway point but when it comes to thinking and writing I usually duck out the back door.
- Write Now! - Amy Sorensen
- One Little Word - Ali Edwards (ooops never got past month 3)
- Time Capsules - Xanthe Berkeley
- Photoshop Artistry - Sebastian Micheals
- Beyond Beyond - Kim Klassen
- Start to Finish - Kim Klassen
- Gifts of Imperfection - Brene Brown
- Chalkboard Art in Illustrator - Carina Gardner
- Designer's Brush Workshop - Amanda Rockwell
- Holiday Play - Alisa Burke
- Ink & Paint - Laura Coyle
- Awesome Album Design Skills (InDesign)- Photography Concentrate
- The Art of Black and White Photography
- Amazing Sunset Photography
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- PSD To HTML
- Portrait Photography with Simple Gear
- iPhone Photography Secrets
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Flash Photography
- Plus more.....(yes I'm seriously hanging my head now. I've only finished one class, Snapseed, and it was very good.
Creative Live Classes:
- iPhoneography with Jack Davis
- Photoshop's Best-Kept Secrets with Colin Smith
- Quick Retouching in Lightroom, ACR & Back with Jack Davis
- Special Effects in Lightroom and ACR with Jack Davis
- Group Panel: Best Practices
- Intermediate and Advanced Actions with Ben Willmore
Craft Daily for mixed media
Older ones I'd like to revisit:
MO-tography - Jessica Sprague
Several Illustrator classes by Carina Gardner
Inky Doodles with Michelle Houghton
I will print this out and hang it on the wall. (I must make it cute tho.)
Have I signed up for any new classes for 2014? Well, of course. This addiction to learning is very hard to break. I have two that start next week. Lens Baby Magic by Kathleen Clemmons and The Art of Photographs by Amanda Taylor.
So if you ever ask what classes I'm taking at the moment I'll just have to send you a link to this post.