Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cactus Alley

We have a quaint little shopping area near the hospital called Cactus Alley. My photo buddy Kathy and I love to eat there. Manna Bread and Wine has the best Strawberry Gazpacho in the summer. Not to mention the to die for Coconut cake.
 iphone, radlab
 iphone, radlab

We had a nice surprise last week. The grapevines that grace the courtyard gave us a show.



They have a lovely little pond too. I'll need to keep this in mind for grand-daughter photos for the future.
We are expecting very cold temperatures by tomorrow. Maybe a little snow will help me get in Christmas mode.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely area tomsit and enjoy a meal, that cake looks good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cake. Sounds like a lot of people are going to get the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!