Thursday, January 17, 2013

Walk and Click, Our Yard

Linking up with Walk and Click Wednesdays with Lissa. Come join us.
After our little January snow I had to take inventory around the garden. The rising sun was beautiful that morning but didn't shine for long.
I edited this in Lightroom and used the preset, Colorful HDR Effect.  Colorful is the last thing I'd call it, however there was not much color in my images to start with. Speaking of Lightroom, there is a new magazine available only on the iPad and the first issue is free. Check it out on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips.

7 comments:

  1. I love your mosaic, Roxi. They are so much fun to do. This is really wonderful and has its own color. You definitely capture the character of your back yard! Thanks for joining Walk and Click Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so peaceful in the brown tones. You have to take joy were you can in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mosaic is very pretty. It doesn't matter that there is little color. The tones of your mosaic work beautifully. Thanks for the tip on the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tones too. Yes, thank you for the tip on Lightroom Killer Tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and romantic. I'll have to learn Photoshop and Lightroom this year :-)

    Visiting from pret-a-vivre via walk and click Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Roxi I'm off to check out the magazine ...

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!