Friday, July 13, 2012
1. Text my Sis-in-law.
2. Print a photo of me for hubby.
3. Write sentiments in his card. or at least sign it.
4. Shave legs.
5. Do hair.
6. Get cash for tomorrow's cooking class. (Can't wait, taking my daughter-in-law)
7. Work on taxes. (sign, groan, I'm never this late)
8. Peel and chop some more peaches that are getting ripe.
9. Pit cherries by hand for jam or the freezer whichever time allows.
10. Go to Blue Mesa for some awesome groumet Mexican food.
11. Celebrate the anniversary of being married 16 years to this wonderful man. XoXokissesXoXo