Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweet Cherries

The fresh cherries are in and we happened to be visiting family who partakes in buying them by the 40# box. Our 20 lbs. made the flight home and were still reasonably cold after what turned out to be a nearly 8 hour trip home by plane. (We had a nasty headwind and made 2 stops instead on 1.) I remembered I had made jelly before that turned out great, but that's a big project. I needed something for a quick sugar fix and found a basic recipe on Cooks.com. This is my version. Stinkin' Good Brownies With Fresh Cherries and Pecans 1 box of brownie mix (LGsize) I used Pillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge, 1/2 C oil, 1 egg, 1 C. fresh sweet cherries, pitted and somewhat chopped,
a handful of chopped pecans, stir it up, spread in 9x13 pan,
Bake 350ยบ for 30 minutes. Oh MY GOSH, these are soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!