Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Painting a Backdrop

I have owned this iPhone 7+ for many months and never even once tried out the Time Lapse feature. Shame on me. I could have been having so much fun. I decided to try it on my painting endeavors yesterday. This was my first coat of flat black. After that, I added a coat of watered down chalk board paint. Now I guess I better go buy some chalk!
I'll be using it for a backdrop for some fall photography, probably featuring pumpkins since some are already needing picking.

This is what the back side looked like.
Hmmmmm..... This could be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I do like the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun, fun, fun. Good to know about the iPhone 7+, hoping to get that next week.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!