Sunday, May 8, 2016

February Review in May

Still cleaning out my Lightroom catalog...
I took very few photos in February (Canon photos, that is.) In fact the final count was a whole 19. And I'm not counting the grandkids...

These soft pink stocks were so fragrant and heavenly I couldn't resist the purchase.


I love the old fashioned antique feel of these edits.


Most of these were done with presets by Pretty Presets.
Of course I always shoot some with my phone...
They were as beautiful when they ran out of water as they were before.


Artista Impresso (more on this app later...)


2 comments:

  1. You are such a wiz with your edits, just so darn creative each one. I couldn't even begin to say which one I like more, all are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty presets. These are beauties.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!