Sunday, July 12, 2015

Celebrating Peaches

It's been since 2012 that we've had fresh home grown peaches around here. What's strange is that we had some late freezes too. Go figure. I'm trying to remember to take sign photos when I go on my adventures.
 Friends gathered for the outing.

This guy left beak marks on all he could.

I tried to scare him away but he didn't go far.

They were plentiful, so I'm baking goodies tonight. Not sure if I'll try any jams. I prefer a smoothie or fruit and yogurt/granola route. 

I'm linking up with Barb today to celebrate the peach season.
And if you haven't had enough, I have more mobile edits I'll be sharing tomorrow for Mobile Art Monday.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing I don't think better than a tree ripe peach, so good and so summer. Can't find that in a grocery these days. Love the visual and now I want some good peaches. Send some my way.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!