1. One of my cool techie finds this week was this great web-based app for Lightroom shortcuts. At the top, you can choose which module (like Develop), your platform (like Mac) and even which language. Then just hold down which ever modifier key(s) to reveal the shortcuts for that module. How cool is that???!!! I ended up printing all of them because I discovered a few I didn't know about and want to get in the habit of using. Here is the link to this fabulous gem.
2. I found the best little keychain purse. Just big enough for two 3/4" photos of two very special people. Brenda got her start making small gorgeously designed and crafted tooled leather purses. She now makes bracelet cuffs and earrings besides. You can see her work at different galleries her in Lubbock or purchase from her website, Texas Leather Working.
3. I found the Bluebonnets blooming an hour and a half south of here.
Along with a pregnant cat,
A mother and son discussing weed root lengths,
What wasn't mentioned was the fact the someone had done some random mowing and cut down about half of the blue bonnets (which of course is illegal). But no one remembers who did what these days.
4. I found my own awesome wildflowers peeking out near sunset from the neighbors back yard. I don't recall seeing these before. I like to take my 70-300 lens when I walk the dog. I noticed while editing that I sometimes have trouble getting a very sharp photo…I need to check into why. Maybe it's camera shake from zooming in so far. I trashed most of the shots from last nights walk.
5. I found 4 handsome men posing for a 4 generation photo at the Dairy Queen. Beggers can't be choosers. Even at this I had to 'stick' two photos together. I just didn't take enough shots and I felt pressured to hurry because someone was embarrassed.
Hope your Easter weekend is full of fun and family. It's snuck up on me big time. My sweet girl and I made a big mess and dyed eggs on Wednesday. She and I will have so much fun crafting together over the years.