Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Year of Education

I just reviewed my quest for knowledge through out 2014. It appears I was just as thirsty as 2013 yet still only finished the same number ...7.
I made another art page of my list to print out for a reminder. It's quite obvious to me which ones I just wasn't interested in enough to spend much time there… the web classes.

Finished Classes…7
Nearly finished Classes….4
Barely started Classes….7
Never started Classes…..7
And one half way finished class.

This year's line up… so far all year classes…
The Studio - Kim Klassen
A continuation of BeStill52 - Kim Klassen
Awake - Photoshop Artistry
12 Months with Matt Kloskowski
Time Capsules - Xanthe Berkley

Of course I will continue to watch Creative Live, Udemy and Kelby One.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great exercise to help you define exactly what you love doing ... great post and great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am overwhelmed just looking at your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Leon I am overwhelmed as well. Of course, mine wouldn't look much better for 2014. Although each year I do make improvements in cutting down. Little by little I will get there. I like the idea of laying it all out like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list. I was not aware of the classes at Udemy. Have you looked at Crafsty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like a slacker after reading your list! I only have the rest of bestill52 and AWAKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Roxi, I also feel like a slacker as Amy said. I just can't imagine taking on this much. But I am also impressed that you have done some of them even though not all of them.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!