Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stackables for Mobile Texturing

It was a great day when Stackables was made available on iTunes. 
It's like an easy version of Photoshop. Their are only two things I would like to see added. Masking ability and a resizing feature that will let you use the textures with out being cut off. I have a tutorial over a the E-scapeandScrap blog today on using Stackables.

Here are some of my favorite edits. I hope you are inspired!



I really love the black and whites.


Some even work for portraits.



8 comments:

  1. Learning so much from you and your beautiful images! Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... not only beautiful edits, but beautiful images to start with. I love the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great tutorial on the Scape and Scrap-blog, Roxi, your images are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I especially like the black and whites. I'm going to have to look into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial. I never realized the full potential of stackables until I read it. Even though I love the app. this tutorial brings my images to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! I just discovered your blog. The pictures of the berries are wonderful - both versions. I went to the tutorial and I've downloaded the app. Will have to play with this one. The only phone photo app I've ever used is Waterlogue, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the tutorials Roxi, I am trying to get back into going through them, I have them saved for when I get a moment to play and learn. Love each of your images and the one of your granddaughter with her arms up oh my such a wonderful shot telling a story of her.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!