Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Finds October 17

I babysat at my Daughter-in-law's house on Monday and played in her 'box of goodies' she had pulled out to redecorate the living room. I found a great watering can and some old books whose covers will be found in some iPhoneography collages I'm working on. She had a nice collection of antique framed art and a cool old chair and small white table.
Black and White (Snapseed)

Then I used that black and white version in Stackables to add a touch of texture and some color tones.

Come on over to Kim's blog today and see what kind of great goodies everyone has found/discovered this week.

Kim Klassen {dot com}

9 comments:

  1. stunning.... such lovely treasures Roxi...and so perfectly placed.....

    have a beautiful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Roxi, love that watering can with the long spout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to "shop" at somebody else's house and play with their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such great props to "play" with!! Love your processing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great props, nice composition, beautiful processing. I really like the "breathing room" you've left at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be happy to babysit for anyone who had a box of treasures like this! Love your composition of these treasures - the black and white and subtle vintage edits are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had a nice play.
    Clearly the little ones didn't pose any problems :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!