Sunday, October 6, 2013

Paths of Life


“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” 
-Robert Frost

Where do I go from here? I wish it were very clear.
Direction is continually on my mind lately.
"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence."
-Henry David Thoreau
Our paths are rarely smooth and free of obstacles.
Some paths have the dreaded pink ribbon on them. We don't travel it by choice.
It's good to see the beauty in what seems for harm.

"Face your life, its pain, its pleasure, leave no path untaken.”
- Neil Gaiman


“When you find your path, you must ignore fear. You need to have the courage to risk mistakes. But once you are on that road... run, run, run, and don't stop until you've reached its end.”
- José N. Harris



You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalms 16:11


How are your paths looking these days?

Homework from Photo Art Blends by Cottage Arts

8 comments:

  1. Great thoughts and quotes! the images illustrate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quotes and beautiful images to accompany them. Whole my life I've chosen roads less travelled by, and it brought me my highs and lows. The postitive side of it is, it made me feel very alive and not flat lined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos and your post processing is wonderful...I have noticed this on all of your photo's...you really know your way with the camera and the computer...so jealous...editing is a bit slow for me but it's starting to make sense...
    I have chosen you for the Sunshine Award because I appreciate your work...check it out here and join in if you like...

    http://cherylcrotty.squarespace.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and beautiful processing - each a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bottom photo. Terrific processing and I am going to Evernote it because it has some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Roxi now I must fet on with my homework too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so wonderful Roxi. I just went browsing in your shop. So many wonderful things to choose from. Have a lovely evening.

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your vintage-style processing! And all the quotes are great.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!