Friday, May 24, 2013

The Peony Chronicles Day 6

Strength can be most delicate.

f/9.5 1/250s 800 ISO Canon 100mm Macro, Kim Klassen texture, Teatime Multiply 55%


f/2.8 1/250s 100 ISO Canon 100mm Macro

Original photo below. The shading was done in Lightroom. A preset from 'Lightroom Presets' The Baby #4. (I'm not promoting them, in fact they haven't looked good on most photos I've tried to use them on.) The background 'fixes' were done in Photoshop using the clone stamp and brushing with color.
Transformed, yes?

4 comments:

  1. The transformation is quite incredible. That first one is a major stunner! Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying your experiments with editing...and your wonderful shots of this beautiful flower.
    My fave: the top one.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!