Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Positive Metal Health

Our designers at E-scape and Scrap have a new collab in the store. We've made a ton of rustic metal elements for this kit. This month, with the purchase of $10 worth of product, you add it to your cart and it will be free a $6.99 Value. The designers have also made lots of add-on kits to compliment the elements (Check this category for those products). I've done a paper pack and made this layout of Hallie using one of the papers. Be sure your cart totals at least 16.99 and use this code to get the kit for free. MarchMetal 



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set, love the paper pack. Your layout of Hallie is gorgeous. I will add E-scape and scrap to my favorite shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful papers...Can you use them as textures in photoshop...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have her???? She is just so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummy papers I love them... What a cutie lovely layout.....

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!