Saturday, January 5, 2013

Year in Review 2012 -iPhonography

As more apps started becoming available throughout the year, I began a collection. I only dabbled here and there until just the past couple months. I discovered a few blogs and was seeing so many awesome edits, it just made me drool! My heart softly whispered, "You were an artist before you were a photographer." I responded with, "Of course, you should know." I suddenly had permission to do something I had wanted to but felt I didn't have the know how. You see, I really like the artsy ones and late in the year (Nov & Dec) I finally got creative. I can tell when I'm passionate about something because I can't stop talking about it. (My poor friends that had to endure through coffee this morning....)
My goal for this year is to do a 365 with iPhone edits (iPad actually). My secret motivation though is to learn all these millions of apps I have.
This is a progression of my past year.
January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

More November, sorry, couldn't resist.

December

The early part of the year I used mostly Hipstamatic, Camera+ and Instagram. In future posts I'll be sharing about some of my new favorite apps. If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am Coppercurls55.
















6 comments:

  1. I look forward to your reports on the different apps. I go in spurts with my iPhone. For me it seems to depend on the time of year for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart, I love my iPhone it is the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Interested in the apps you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a post & awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxi, I look forward of hearing more about the apps! You're set portraits are amazing - also the way you use textures (I've just learned how to apply them - I find it very exciting :) I'm visiting you from Tracey's BPClasses, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this last year, iphone apps were the place to be. I do not know how long this trend will continue, but the deal is that apps are fun. Some one finally convinced me that for the moment clarity was out and that mood, feeling were everything. I can ride this fad for a bit more. Why not have fun? I am on it. Susan Tuttle pointed me on to some good ones.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!