Friday, October 12, 2012

5 Facts 10-12-12

5 Fact Friday is going on at Reflection of You Blog. Join us if you dare.
I got a new car this year and it's taking forever to locate and figure out the darn windshield wipers. (It NEVER rains here.) You would think I am getting old or something! We had a good bit of rain for several days a few weeks ago and I thought I had it down good, but no.... today it was raining and once again I fumbled around trying to avoid turning on the back one. Of course it didn't help that I was trying to take a photo with my phone of the windshield at the time. See photo 3. Frames available from Coppercurls Designs. All photos taken of my phone or iPad. Apps used, Camera Plus, Pic Grunger, Instagram.



11 comments:

  1. I love the table decoration. Simple and sweet.

    I found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i roxi...love your 5 fun facts! and those frames are darling! good for you for keeping this up....i got so far behind when i was in Kim's LR class...still studying in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those necklaces! cute socks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! I sleep in socks too. My favorite pair is a pair that I knit myself...it took me over a year to finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun post and I love, love, love that collage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome 5 Facts! Love them! I also love, love, love your fall leaves shots in your post previous to this one. I'll get myself put together to have more appealing 5 fact posts soon... by the time I get it together, they'll be over! UGH! See you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun presentation Roxi... love it.... totally made me smile.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll ditto Kim, fun presentation and thanks for the link to Coppercurls Design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's now the season that I too will start wearing socks to bed! I like the fleecy one because I usually push them off during the night.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!