Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Virtual Studio Tour 2020

 This year has been different to say the least!

The Artist's Studio Tour will be held virtually. So that means everyone in the world will have access to viewing our art this year. How cool is that?!? 

Information about about the Studio Tour can be found at lubbockstudiotour.org

This piece in coated with encaustic wax. I'll be posting a video of my process soon.


My artwork is always on display inside my hair salon at 12118 Slide Rd. (Roxi's Hair Studio) I have tons of wall space so it is a perfect gallery setup. 

I will be posting updates on my Facebook page throughout the week and weekend, Roxi's Photographic Art.  You can always send me a message there for more info or to arrange a purchase.

1 comment:

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!