Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas

I sit here 2 days before Christmas enjoying a freshly made breakfast burrito and drinking my (own) coffee at the market. It's 7:30, far early for me to be out getting groceries. I've surprised myself this year that holiday anxiety has not been a part of the picture. It's a true miracle because I really can't put my finger on it. (I could guess but won't.) I think about the last 2 Christmases that I wrote about on this blog and I know I don't even want to revisit them. Somewhere along the way I took a giant chill pill this year. 
The past 2 weeks I've even done some art. Just for the fun of it. And plan to do more today, right before I clean house and start making pecan pie. The kids will be over tomorrow and I need to figure the menu for sure before I leave the market this morning. Last year the lines were clear to the back of the store and I don't plan to participate. (Although it was fun chatting with the other shoppers.)
A little art to bid you a very Merry Christmas. 

(iPad, Repix, Snapseed, Retouch, Facetune, Image Blender, Over)

A little Lightroom and Photoshop for you. Supplies by Anna Aspens and Dawn Inskip.



2 comments:

  1. That lovely picture is so frame worthy. You really have the skill to turn an ordinary photo into something outstanding. Happy holidays to you and your family. You are so smart to get out early for the final shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! Christmas always seems to come together in the end, so no point in stressing about it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!