This first one is textured with kk_0405 and kk_simple2. Layers shot below.
Here's a tip….After you've finished your quote…
- Merge the text layers together.
- Make a selection by Command(Control) clicking the thumbnail of that layer.
- Click on the eyeball to turn off the visibility of the text layer.
- In the Adjustment panel (or Menu) add a Levels adjustment layer. Your selection will disappear and look like nothing has happened.
- Now adjust the levels slider by pulling the left slider to the right to darken and reveal your text.
I posted this yesterday but just had to show it again. I'm trying to work through the Start2Finish class a second time around and make improvements. A collage from the above shoot with my peonies starting to dry up.
Come on over and check out what everyone's been texturing.