Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Texture Tuesday 4-22

It's Texture Tuesday time and the theme is simple. I couldn't help but pick the first three daisies as they were opening yesterday. How much simpler can you get?
kk_isobel Softlight 100%, kk_violet Softlight 42%. And a curves adjustment in the blue channel. Font, Sweetly Broken. Shot with my Lensbaby Double Optic f/5.6 with the +4 macro. I usually like to shoot with the sweet spot off center but liked this one the best.
Here is one with the focus up to the left on the petals with just a few edits in Camera Raw. I definitely prefer the added texture and the color shift.
Come over and check out all the amazing texture at Kim's.

16 comments:

  1. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, I love the soft pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daisies - there is something so irresistible about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! No blooms here yet...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Daisies are such a happy flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image. Really like your DOF. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to see these Roxi, and your use of the Lensbaby. Always love me some blur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Lensbaby shots. I like the textured one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love the texture you chose it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Roxi - love your processing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!