Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gratitude Day 6

I am grateful for my parents. Today would have been their 59th anniversary. Oh gee, I'm feeling old now that I've counted.
I'm grateful to them for their love and support throughout our 'never a dull moment' childhood. They taught us to work hard, and then go play hard.
It wasn't all roses, they had some rough spells and who doesn't?
I made this page last year for a family book. I had even discovered photos of their wedding that I never knew existed. What a grand surprise. They had been in my grandmother's photos.
My mom passed away in 1983 and Dad and my stepmom Marilyn have been married nearly 26 years now. (I'll let her have own grateful post.)
In 1975 at my brother's wedding.

2 comments:

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!