I am taking the most awesome class from Amanda Taylor called the Art of Journaling. I am not a good journal-er. I have a ton of very empty journals. But this was right up my digital alley.
I had a vision for my page. Of course it turned out a little different than planned, but better.
It was also more difficult than I thought to get my text to cooperate in the arrow shapes.
Today I'm working on a typography portrait which is addicting to say the least.
This page displays my 5 goals that I now have down on paper instead of floating around the air. This means they will actually happen, right?
1. Improve and sell my photography.
2. Create tangible mixed media to use in digital design.
3. Learn new methods and improve my digital designing.
4. Have an iPhone Art Show and identify my style for a body of work.
5. Get a handle on the dreaded marketing.