Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nurture Photography

I've decided to participate in the Nurture Photography Challenge here. It will keep me on my toes and hopefully be creative in the process. This weeks' theme is blue and/or breathe. It can probably be summed up in some wide open spaces with blue skies... But we'll settle for taking the dog to the park for a walk.

I like to photograph the geese here usually but loved watching these guys take a bath.

I love birds in bare trees.


It's so hard to get Oscar to cooperate for a shadow shot. But this wasn't too bad.
I did use split toning in Lightroom to make my shadows more blue on this one.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely blues. A challenge is good to participate in, sometimes you just need a new focus for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the birds in the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures have a very pleasant, bluish warmth ~ the golden light on the birds bathing and up in the tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!