Edited in Lightroom, textured with Kim Klassen's texture, partings. Mouse over to see original.
Linking up with 5 Fact Friday at Reflection of You Blog. Come join us!
- 99.9% of the time do not posses the gift of encouragement.
- I HATE not having energy (a few thyroid issues going on), but when I do, look out!
- I pulled enough weeds in the flowerbeds at work that they filled a very large trash bag. oh.. sooo sad...pitiful.... embarrassed (nearly... when I don't have the energy I don't seem to to care either)
- When I was in my twenties, I road dirt bikes (motorcycles off road and there was cactus everywhere). Actually got a trophy for a silly girls race. It's in the attic collecting dust keeping another one company. You'll have to check back next week for that story.
- If I had to make a living singing, I would be homeless. But I will crank up the music and sing with all my heart when no one is around and even dance. (to worship music that is.)