Kim and Xanthe host Five Fact Friday on the Reflection of You blog and we are linking up over there. Come and join the fun, anyone can play.
1. I have this fear of heights thing, it literally does something to me physically, therefore I have never tight-rope walked. It took all I could muster up to hold my phone over the balcony at the hotel last week to take this pic.
2. I love just about anything green, (we are not talking food here)
3. I dropped out of college because I would need to take speech. Twenty years later I found myself traveling the country lecturing on quilting. Funny how you can talk up a storm about something you are passionate about.
4. I was born and raised on a farm in North Dakota near a town of 100 people.
5. I love to go back there and photograph the simple things in life I miss from those days.
Texture and sripting by Kim Klassen.