This is a lengthy edit, as it took me several days to work through the process. Hope you'll be inspired to create something beautiful.
1st edit, done in Repix to paint up the background. I used the chalk brush. (Tip: your brush gets smaller when you zoom in and larger when you zoom out.) (Tip 2: use the undo brush to ‘erase paint’ from petals that may have gotten hit.)
2nd edit, using TouchRetouch to clone out stems in upper left.
3rd edit, Brushstroke using S3 preset.
4th edit, with the original photo in iColorama, I chose Style/Edges no. 7 and lowered the size.
5th edit, a layer stack in Leonardo consisting of first layer original, second layer was the Brushstroke layer opacity reduced to 78%. Third layer, line drawing from iColorama multiply opacity at 75%.
8th edit, back to Repix to paint the background again with Chalk and some of the petals with Van Gogh and the flower center with Drips.
9th edit, Back into Stackables for a border.
10th edit, I used Superimpose to create colored overlays using my image and black and white overlays.
12th edit, opened this in Formulas and applied Ethereal at 86%.
13th edit, into Snapseed for a bit of Structure and an 8x10 crop for printing.
This list doesn’t include the rabbit trail edits that didn’t make the cut!
After printing this today I've decided to go back and add a curves layer to increase the light areas.
Have a great Mobile Art Monday!
Glad you are still out here sharing your art! Love this post with all your steps and apps used. Thanks for taking the time to do this.ReplyDelete
Pulp Paper & Pigment-My Fiber Art Blog
Beautiful! And way to go to keep track of all that.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for sharing!ReplyDelete